5 mai 2008

Dear love

I have been a being of light these days, going on a smooth road, till everything in me became light, till I saw myself talking to myself. I saw blue and golden, in the most wonderful colours, i felt connected to the sun and the blue sky. The most wonderful blue sky.

In one single moment I realized you weren't there. I realized I was entirely alone in a world of light, I felt a moment of complete silence in my head and everything melted together. You, me , us, our creation was lost, lost in a sea of light. My darling dream, my perfect dream of love, of life, of future. You were such a fantasy, my love. I've been behind you all these years, I've looked for you everywhere, you were such a perfect memory and promise.

Dear love, melt away slowly, your role in my life has faded, as I have searched the world to find a mean to reach you and you still weren't there. Oh, and it hurt so much, so much it hurts to let you go, to tell you good bye, to feel you are going. Dear love, find your own place in my memories, as I am leaving you. I've tried and tried to make myself perfect for you, to always live behind an expectation, always angry at myself and dissapointed. I don't want to be your perfect self anymore.

I have found a dimension of light and colour, a world of present dreams. A world in wich everything is still and perfect, in which i feel the colours inside me and it all makes sense together. Dear love, I am leaving you behind, as i flow towards the light.

Good bye, go slowly now, don't be sad, don't be angry, I'm still here, the same as I used to be, but I won't be yours anymore.

2 comentarii:

CristiM spunea...

imi plac mult textele astea scrise pe ciuperci... mai ai?

Cori spunea...

Da, mai am si texte si ciuperci, ca sa se oftice prostii ca eu scriu frumos si in romana si in engleza....

Ah, si BTW: textul era despre mine, ca sa nu se simta vreunii sau altii flatati